Your privacy is important to 1VALET
- It is 1VALET’S policy to respect your privacy regarding any information we may collect from you across our website and solutions.
- We only ask for personal information when we truly need it to provide a service to you. We collect it by fair and lawful means, with your knowledge and consent. We also let you know why we’re collecting it and how it will be used.
1VALET uses personal information that it collects for the following:
- To communicate with individuals
- To understand individual needs
- To promote and offer products and services that meet individual needs or that might be of interest to individuals based on information provided and approved by 1VALET.
- To provide individuals with products or services that are requested or that is part of 1VALET’s ongoing service with it’s customers
- To conduct, process and complete transactions with 1VALET customers.
- 1VALET may, from time to time, contact individuals by electronic format, regular mail or telephone for any of the purposes set out above.
- We only retain collected information for as long as necessary to provide you with your requested service. We protect the data we store within commercially acceptable means to prevent loss and theft, as well as unauthorized access, disclosure, copying, use or modification.
- We don’t share any personally identifying information publicly or with third-parties, except when required to by law or to better provide you with current or prospective services and to process data. Said parties are only provided with such personal information as is necessary to perform the services for which they have been contracted and are restricted from using the personal information for any other purpose other than as described herein.
- Our website may link to external sites that are not operated by us. Please be aware that we have no control over the content and practices of these sites, and cannot accept responsibility or liability for their respective privacy policies.
- You are free to refuse our request for your personal information, with the understanding that we may be unable to provide you with some of your desired services.
- In the event of the sale of 1VALET, personal information may be one of the transferred business assets.
- Your continued use of our website and solutions will be regarded as acceptance of our practices around privacy and personal information. If you have any specific questions about how we handle user data and personal information, feel free to contact us.
- Individuals have the right to access, verify and correct or amend all of their personal information collected by 1VALET. We believe that it is imperative that personal information be as accurate, complete and up to date as is necessary for the purposes for which it is collected. Accordingly, to help us keep personal information as current as possible, we encourage individuals to amend inaccuracies and make corrections in their personal information collected by us as often as necessary. To access verify and correct or amend personal information, please send an email to the Privacy Officer at 1VALET at firstname.lastname@example.org or call at 1-833-993-1212.
- To file a complaint with 1VALET concerning the collection, use and/or disclosure of personal information, please send an email to the Privacy Officer at 1VALET at email@example.com or call 1-833-993-1212. All complaints will be investigated by the 1VALET Privacy Officer as soon as is practical in the circumstances. Individuals will be notified of the outcome of the investigation of complaints clearly and promptly and will be notified of any relevant steps taken or to be taken as a result of a complaint.