1VALET Recognized as a Top 50 Best Workplace™ in Canada for 2023
- 2 minute read
1VALET is proud to announce its inclusion in the Top 50 Best Workplaces™ in Canada (50-99 employees) for 2023. This recognition is awarded by the Great Place to Work® Institute, showcasing organizations that prioritize employee growth, well-being, and foster outstanding workplace cultures.
Compiled through an employee-driven competition process, the Best Workplaces™ in Canada list represents diverse industries and organizations of all sizes from across the country. The evaluation process consists of two main components: 75% of each organization’s score is based on confidential employee feedback, collected through the Trust Index® Survey. The remaining 25% is based on the quality, quantity, and effectiveness of the programs and policies supporting employees and company culture.
The Trust Index® Survey measures five critical trust-building criteria: credibility, respect, fairness, pride, and camaraderie. 1VALET’s exceptional ranking among the top 50 Best Workplaces™ in Canada is a testament to its success in creating a culture of trust, where employees feel valued, respected, and connected to the company’s mission.
This year’s list captures the experiences and sentiments of over 150,000 employers, positively impacting the lives of more than 500,000 Canadian employees. The evaluation provides valuable insights into workplace culture across the nation.
“We are thrilled to be recognized as one of the top 50 Best Workplaces™ in Canada,” said 1VALET Founder and President Jean-Pierre Poulin. “Since the beginning, 1VALET has emphasized the importance of a culture built around the pillars of diversity, inclusion and innovation. This has resonated with our team, and we will strive to continue to create a supportive and inclusive work environment where everyone can work and feel their best.“
As a leading provider of smart building technology, 1VALET remains dedicated to helping developers and asset managers create more efficient and profitable multi-family communities. Its inclusion among the Best Workplaces™ in Canada highlights the company’s ongoing efforts to provide a positive, nurturing, and engaging workplace culture as it eyes continued expansion.
To view the full list of Great Places to Work in Canada, click here.